Sunday, January 18, 2009

Past Murals

As some of you may know, I was lucky enought to be gifted with the ability to paint, draw, etc. In addition, I love to do so.

My favorite thing to do is paint murals in rooms, in particular for my children. At our house on Briar Drive, I started this tradition by painting Taylor's room (then a newborn) with a Winnie the Pooh mural.
I enjoyed painting Taylor's room so much I wanted to paint a mural for the boys as well once they were born. Due to the fact that they had an extended stay in the hospital (7 weeks), I was able to get this done. We decided to go with Dr. Seuss for the theme of the room and I schemed up the following:
The other wall also had Dr. Seuss characters included Green Eggs and Ham, Horton, and 1 Fish 2 Fish Red Fish Blue Fish, but I have yet to find my picture of this wall.






No comments:

Post a Comment